Admired Leadership One-Day Event
Subscribers to the Admired Leadership platform understand how potent the digital format can be for learning leadership behaviors. But there’s much more to be gained from face-to-face interaction and dialogue.
Our new one-day events allow subscribers to go even deeper in their understanding of Admired Leadership and our behavioral approach to leadership development.
Through group discussion, practice sessions, and situation application, leaders will gain greater sophistication with incorporating Admired Leadership behaviors into their everyday leadership style.
Each one-day program will span 8-hours and begin at 9 am. Each session will be led by veteran Admired Leadership master coaches. Randall Stutman will facilitate in Chicago, Illinois.
To participate, attendees must be full-access subscribers. The cost to participate for subscribers is $700. Those who aren’t yet subscribers to our platform also have a special opportunity to join. Sign up below and we’ll be in touch!
Start your registration here:
Begin Your Journey to Becoming a Better Leader
By purchasing the complete Admired Leadership® course, you’ll receive one year of full access to:
- 15+ hours of video and audio content.
- 100 behaviors, each explained in about 10 minutes or less.
- Extensive study materials including behavior maps, questions, examples, and exercises.
In addition to the content, subscribers will receive access to the following:
- Invitation to the annual Admired Leadership Community Conference.
- Frequent live AL Direct question and answer sessions with top executive advisors.
- Weekly book summaries (like this one!) to stay abreast of the current writings on leadership.
- Monthly study groups where leaders like yourself meet to discuss the Admired Leadership behaviors. An Admired Leadership coach will be on hand to facilitate the dialogue.
- Access to private subscriber-only events.