The Admired Leadership Institute® in Utah
The Admired Leadership Institute® combines a week of leadership learning with authentic western activities in a comfortable setting. This carefully balanced design provides participants with a truly memorable Admired Leadership® experience.
The Core Sessions
The core sessions consist of 30 distinct learning modules interwoven with group activities designed to encourage reflection and dialogue. A sampling of modules includes:
- Developing and Coaching Juniors
- Driving Performance and Delivering Results
- Inspiring Others Around You
- Leading Your Leader for Team Success
- Leading When Things Go Wrong
- Making Great Decisions Every Day
- Making New Roles and Transitions Work from Day One
- Making the Time to Lead
- Projecting Senior Leadership Credibility
- Propelling Organizational Change
- What You Don’t Know About Building Relationships
- Why Should Anyone Follow You?
- Why the Right Talent is Trying to Find You Too
Participants arrange for personal travel into Salt Lake City International Airport. Participants are transported to and from the Lodge at Red River Ranch in Torrey, Utah. The investment of $8,500 is inclusive of lodging, meals, activities, and learning. To reserve a spot or for additional information, please contact Hannah Cassidy at 610-644-559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.